Pages

Lynn Morgan Interior Design

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I am happy to share that I found the rest of the home that went along with the beautiful kitchen that had the turquoise kitchen lantern I talked about a few weeks ago thanks to Simply Seleta.












I love the yellows, whites, grays, turquoises and greens used throughout this Shingle-style home. The white walls are so soothing but the pops of color keep you interested. Now, if only I could find the source for those kitchen fixtures!

Interior Design by Lynn Morgan
To read the full article in New England Home Magazine click here.

2 comments:

  1. This house is beyond stunning! I love everything about it and its in Rowayton, right next to where I grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a dream home. Light and airy but not beachy, overly bright, or shabby chic. I love it.

    Marissa
    www.roost-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -