Pages

Turquoise & Linen

Monday, December 27, 2010

My favorite fabric in my favorite color...pure bliss. Enjoy!


Turquoise Elephant Baby Book from Hiccup Designs



Turquoise Linen Dining Room Benches

Gant Home Country Collection Turquoise Linen Throw

Blue Linen Sofa by Nancy Corzine


Rococo Revival Chair in Turquoise Linen Fabric from Unique Unique Design

French Wingback Chair with Turquoise Linen Fabric found on Decor Pad

Osborne & Little courtesy of Kelley Interiors

China Seas Fabric by Quadrille

China Seas Fabric by Quadrille

China Seas Fabric by Quadrille


China Seas Fabric by Quadrille


China Seas Fabric by Quadrille


Pop Pendant in Turquoise Linen

Yves Delorme Table Cloth - Recevoir
Maybe my most favorite photo of all and I can't find the photo credit! I promise to continue looking to tell you where this darling table top is from...if you know please email me!

Heather



3 comments:

  1. What a great collection based on one color. I am absolutely in love with that turquoise linen tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks information whit furniture rococo. is the bast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.
    linen pillowcases

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -