Pages

Authentic French Bistro Chairs

Monday, May 2, 2011

(Porch "Before" Photo)

We are in the midst of making our New Orleans home our own that we moved into 5 weeks ago. One of the requirements we had when looking at houses was that it had a front porch. The landscaping goes in next week and when it does I really want to to finish the patio off with a few bistro chairs and little table as a complement to the porch swing.

During my search for such a set, I came across the company TK Collections which specializes in handmade French furniture. They are as durable as they are beautiful and can be customized in many colors to suit your design style. I am partial to the pastel turquoise and ivory Lutece bistro chair...


But there is also the Saint Lazare...


And the Parisienne...


There are many more bistro and armchairs featured on their website. They also have the St. Cloud Bench which I think is quite fantastic...

Here are the color charts for Rilsan which is used on the chairs...



Of course you can also customize the wrought iron tables...


These are the same types of tables and chairs you will find in Paris in cafes like this.

Oh, I could get used to drinking my chicory coffee here each morning.

Paris anyone?

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -