Pages

Our Vietri and Linen Easter Table

Monday, April 25, 2011

We really enjoyed being in a home again that has a dining room that fits our table. I thought I would share a few photos from our Easter celebration. I hope you had wonderful holiday too!

The table itself is actually from one of my husband's movie sets that he bought when filming wrapped. It comes from Harrison Ford's character's dining room in Hollywood Homicide. I think that is funny so I had to share. The plates I use everyday are the same ones we use for entertaining because I LOVE them so much. As you can see we stick to a pale blue and soft green palette whenever possible. See below for details and have a great day!







Sources:
Vietri Service Plate/Charger in Crema, Pistachio and Aqua; Vietri Small Oval Platter in Aqua; Vietri Butterfly Plates (not sure if they are still available as I could not find on their website); Bordallo Pinheiro Cabbage Plates; Williams-Sonoma Hemstitched Napkins and Placemats; Williams-Sonoma Cake Dome

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -