Pages

Oh Linen Pillows...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tonight I am loving the De De Etsy Shop! What about you? These huge linen flowers are telling me that spring is here (or close depending on where you live). Also, I love the "blessed" banner in burlap. And the birds...don't even get me started - they are so sweet!

Lastly, not to get too mushy on you, but I always love a good love story. These "123" pillows are my favorites. My parents used to have this signal from across the room where they would hold up three fingers to each other meaning "1-2-3...I-Love-You." They had such a sweet marriage. I lost my Dad a few years ago and whenever I see the numbers "123" like this they allow me to reflect. I think this will be the pillow I order.

Have a good night!











































- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -