Pages

Leontine Linens in New Orleans

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A girlfriend of mine who lives in New Orleans, told me about a fantastic blog called Bayou Contessa. As I was reading it, I came across a store called Leontine Linens. I haven't been this excited about a shop in a long time. Founded by Jane Scott Hodges in 1996, Leontine Linens is "credited with reviving the art of couture linens for the home." Leontine Linens combines the classic look of linen with amazing modern colors and signature monograms. To read more about their history click here.

I recommend heading on over to their site to enjoy all that they have to offer. Here are my favorites from their table top collection. I can't believe the variety of linen colors they carry as well as the beautiful monograms featured on each piece.

Their flagship store is on Magazine Street in New Orleans. I am headed to the Crescent City in January and cannot wait to visit them!

Addison

Carlisle

Claire

Cuff + Band

Darcy

Davis

Dorea

Fielding

Frances

Marshall

Mignon

Prescott

Sadie

Wiley

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -