Pages

Coastal Christmas Trees and Linen Tree Skirts

Monday, December 13, 2010

This year I will be honest...my tree looks like a three-year-old decorated it because, well, my three-year-old did decorate it! So in lieu of a perfectly decorated tree sitting in my living room (although I must say I love that her little hands hung all of the ornaments), I found these beach inspired Christmas trees that absolutely warm my heart. I also saw a few cute tree skirts in linen, wicker and burlap that I thought I would share as well. In the future I would love to have a linen tree skirt in cream...if only I could sew. :)

So first for the trees. Here are my top picks from Coastal Living:




















And from Martha Stewart....


Here are the tree skirts in linen, wicker and burlap...

Ruffled Tree Skirt from Ruffled Linens




And how cool is this wicker tree skirt from Terrain that I saw on the Remodelista?


Burlap Tree Skirt from Ballard

That's it for tonight. Can you believe Christmas is only 12 days away?

1 comment:

  1. I just love the bedside table decorations! Though I wouldn't dare put such delicate items on my bedstand...I'd be the one to break it when slamming the snooze button at 5am!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -