Pages

Linen Baby Part 1 - Bassinets

Friday, July 30, 2010


Four of my dear friends, including my sister Keli, are having babies this summer. I am dedicating a "Linen Baby" series to them featuring some of my favorite linen pieces for nurseries. As a new mom, one of my most-used items from the beginning was our bassinet. I would just watch our baby girls sleep for hours from my bed next to them. Their peacefulness (a-hem, sometimes) was beautiful. There is nothing like a newborn to make your heart swell.

These bassinets are designed with linen. I think they are beautiful if your budget will allow it.

Lulla Smith Bassinet
and Sorrento Organic Cotton Fleece and Laundered Linen
$1,620


Lulla Smith Bassinet
amd Mykonos Laundered Linen
$1,666


Lulu Smith Bassinet
and Canterbury Laundered Linen Bedding
$1,666

Maddie Boo Bassinett
Natural Linen with an Oversized Bow
$630

I thought this moses basket was worthy of sharing. I love how the linen drapes over the sides.


Lulu Smith Moses Basket
Sorrento Organic Cotton Fleece and Laundered Linen
$330

Pom Pom at Home Linen Pillows

I thought these linen pillows were a sweet way to end this first post on Linen Baby items. Hope you had a great Monday! Heather

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -