Pages

Heather Chadduck Revives Queen Anne Chairs

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is an inexpensive way to make an old chair look amazing. One of my favorite designers is Heather Chadduck. I first admired her work in the magazine Cottage Living and she now is the Style Director for Coastal Living. Heather uses linen in a lot of her work and I always enjoy seeing how she transforms anything she touches with it so perfectly. For instance, these old Queen Anne chairs (purchased at a garage sale) had seen better days. Look what she did with them using simple grain sacks and linen fabric. She completed the look by adding her monogram. Exquisite! This is my first of many posts to include Heather Chadduck. I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do!


Fabric: Grain Sacks, $35 each - Three Sheets, (205) 871-2337

Mission Cloth in Quail by Rogers & Goffigan, $164 per yard - Circa Interiors & Antiques, (205) 868-9199

1 comment:

  1. I too monogram everything check out my blog
    http://thecottagefarmhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -